Famous people with your birthday
* Denzel Washington, actor
* Earl Hines, musician
* James Blake, tennis player
* John Legend, musician
* John Molson, brewer
* Kary Mullis, chemist, Nobel laureate
* Lomana LuaLua, footballer
* Nichelle Nichols, actress and singer
* Shen Congwen, writer
This day in history
* 1065 - Westminster Abbey is consecrated.
* 1835 - Osceola leads his Seminole warriors in Florida into the Second Seminole War against the United States Army.
* 1973 - The Endangered Species Act is passed in the United States.
* 1981 - The first American test-tube baby, Elizabeth Jordan Carr, is born in Norfolk, Virginia.
Holidays and interesting facts
* Proclamation Day in South Australia
Make the day meaningful (Brought to you by So what can I do?)
* Make a charitable donation when you search the web.